To confirm our commitment to quality services, The Arc was first accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities, in 1994. Our most recent reaccreditation was October 2017 in the following program areas:
- Community Services: Community Housing
- Community Services: Community Integration
- Community Services: Community Transition Services
- Community Services: Family Services
- Community Services: Personal Supports Services
- Community Services: Respite Services
- Community Services: Supported Living
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Employment Supports
To read our CARF letter click here. To read CARF’s report, click here. CARF is a non-profit accrediting body whose mission is to promote the quality, value and optimal outcomes of services through an accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of people served.
The Arc Carroll County is proud to display this Seal of Excellence awarded by the Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations.Certification in the Standards for Excellence program is bestowed only to the most well-managed and responsibly governed nonprofit organizations that have demonstrated compliance with 55 specific Standards for Excellence based on honesty, integrity, fairness, respect, trust, responsibility, and accountability. The Arc Carroll County has met, complied with, and integrated the Standards for Excellence into all its activities to successfully complete this voluntary certification program. For more information about the Standards for Excellence program, please visit www.StandardsforExcellence.org.